Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Our Temple Hike - WE DID IT!!!!

Nat and I got up on Monday, ready to NOT go on a hike to the temple but to walk for an hour around the track at the gymn.  When she said that our hike on Tuesday morning to the temple may be rained out, we decided to do it on Monday!  It was a great adventure, over 6 miles uphill.  My hips ache, my heel has PLANTARFACITOUS IN IT, but I am super proud of us!  We had a marvelous time and it was Natalie's birthday wish!  Happy Birthday Natalie, my sweetest sister, who I adore.  You take such good care of me, are flexible when I'm not, and are so gracious and forgiving.  I'll always be grateful that God gave you to me!




There was only 2 things missing, our other 2 sisters!  We sure miss them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Loved our trip. You're the best! We picked a good day.

    ReplyDelete