Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Writing...New Goal, New Year

It's a new year and writing helps keep me grounded and on track.  I love my other blog, but I don't write too many personal things on it, since it's about books and I get strangers looking at it mostly.  So I'm going to write more on this blog. More about Alzheimers, the nastiest word in the English language, more about adoption, more about parenting, more about reading and eating and cooking and organization and marriage and, you know, about all the things in life that make up a day.

I don't need anyone to read this.  I just need to get clear about where I'm at and keep a record of my life.  A record of scriptures I love and quotes and sayings and Recovery examples.  If it helps anyone along the way, then great.

So here is to a new year of writing, which I say I don't like, but don't really dispise.  Here is to a place I can empty part of my heart and soul and then scoop it up and heal it with words and self acceptance and gentleness and endorsements and love.  I'm not a great author, I gush more than anything.  Oh well, I'm a good average writer and I even could say that I'm an excellent speller, as I am VERY good at Scrabble and Words with Friends.  (Watch out Chris, Nat and Sarah)!

2 comments:

  1. Sis, you're VERY GOOD at so many things, WWF and Scrabble for sure and so I DO watch out. Currently you're killing me at WWF. And always... also, this IS a great place to gush, it's what we do on a blog I think! And heal. I LOVE your kids' and kidlets' pics here and favorite scripture. I want to come here often. Love you so, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see what I'll learn from you. You're always teaching me things. You're a fabulous writer. Love you.

    ReplyDelete