Saturday, September 7, 2013

I HATE HOUSEWORK!!!

Anyone that knows me at all, knows that I hate to do housework. I was raised outside of this country and had maids that cleaned my home.  I lived with my family in Chile and Mexico and my parents traveled so it worked out perfectly for our housekeeper to live with us.  After that I lived and BYU and was a slob, then got married.  (Poor Sharman.)  I tried, but then we bought over 100 apts. and when the renters were moving, I had to clean them, which heightened my dislike for cleaning.  (and I mean really heightened it, like to the sun and back.  I hate cleaning of any kind, floors, walls, bathrooms, carpets, doing laundry, making beds, washing dishes, especially washing dishes, it's gross, and wiping up messes.  I hate cleaning out pantries and refrigerators and cupboards.  I disdain spending any time on these things because they make my hands smell gross and I feel yuck while my hands are in dirty water, not to mention it all just gets dirty again in 5 minutes and then you have to do it all over again.  Sooooooo, I am writing this blog in order to avoid housecleaning.  At least I bought myself 5 minutes of guilt free time.  Now I'm off to make my bed, because messes drive me crazy, due to the fact that I was raised in a spotless house.  Hmmm, am I conflicted???? or what?



1 comment: