Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Skylar and "Bophus"

Sky leaves tomorrow and is set apart tonight.  Wow, he's really going to Arizona to be a missionary for 2 years.  I've been too happy about it to be sad... and that's the way it is going to be.  (Secretly my heart is tender, I will miss him terribly and things just won't be near the same around here.)  He brings a peaceful, fun feel to the home.  

Isn't this pic the cutest.  "Bophus", as the kids call her, is tooooooooooooooo stinking adorable.  She a little Christmas fruitcake in this picture.  I wonder if that's the recipe Skylar is reading to her in this picture?  Must be.... HA HA!  Oh, how I love this boy.  He hasn't changed a lick since he was a baby, maybe a bit taller is all.



                                                                With the cousins!




Up in Couer d' Alene, Idaho.

Chip,In Beauty and the Beast.
YUP, I'm going to miss this kid!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are priceless. You ARE going to miss this kid. Chin up. I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete