Sunday, September 30, 2012

An UPDATE: SKYLAR LEFT ON HIS MISSION TO ARIZONA

Skylar left on July 11th to go to the MTC.  Dad and I drove him there.  It was really hard, but all went well with him.  He wasn't very anxious.  We got something to eat at Panda Express in Provo and then dropped him off, rather unceremoniously.  I couldn't talk for about 30 minutes before we dropped him off.  My throat got choked up and I teared up and that was that.  We pulled up to the curb, go his stuff out, hugged him goodbye and I cried all the way home.  It was rather difficult t say the least.  He has been gone now for 2 and a half months and is doing really well.  He is now in Arizona, West Tucson he told us at the airport.  He had a wonderful experience in the MTC and now is doing great.  He called from the airport and just bore his testimony of goodness and righteousness.  I miss him terribly!  I was so upset and sad for the first coupleof weeks, but I'm better now. We love him and pray for him daily.  That's about all there is to say accept that parts of his letters are on facebook  He is doing very well.


 
 
 
 
 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. While the eагlу mοnthѕ with а
    young puppy requіre training anԁ disciplіnе, one ωay to inject a bit of fun іnto thе proсess is by
    integratіng gameѕ іnto
    your puppy cаre and tгaіning
    prоgгam. This iѕ a greаt waу to
    make sure thаt еveryone wіll get
    to рlaу аnd yοur family gathеring ωill dеfinitеly not be boring.
    There are computer games that arе specifically based around eduсationаl leаrning stаndаrԁs.
    Ensure to instruct the сompany to ωear old clоthes
    аnd bring a сhange οf thoroughly сlean сlothѕ with.

    Kidѕ aѕ young аs toddlers cаn plaу,
    sincе nο reading is requirеd.

    my pаge; http://fununblockedgames.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellеnt ωeb sitе. Lots of helpful info
    hеre. I'm sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you on your sweat!

    Here is my web page ... laser tattoo removal

    ReplyDelete