Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The $1000.00 Bet Finally Comes to an End...... (I think)?

So a while ago, Stan and Sharm made this crazy bet. Whoever got to a certain weight first, would pay the other $1000.00. I'm not joking! This bet has been going on for some time, since neither one of them have reached the goal. This week the deadline arrived and they both got really close, but didn't get there. They both have lost alot of weight and look fantastic. I'm so proud of them. Poor Stan almost starved himself to death for the last 10 days. Literally, he didn't eat anything! (I'm thinking there is a healthier way to go about losing weight, but I'm not one to talk, since my mantra is "a DQ Blizzard a day"!) Anyway, Stan celebrated the end of the bet with Sky by going to 10 restaurants - Dairy Queen; KFC; Empire Chinese; Arby's; Taco Time; McDonalds; Carl's Jr.; In and Out Burger... and I can't remember where else!!!!! They ate it all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is alot of food, I want to see pictures of how they look now!

    ReplyDelete